RAINBOW HUT EARLY LEARNING LIVERPOOL CENTRE
Our Rainbow Hut Early Learning Centre in LIVERPOOL creates a nourishing environment where children are cared for, taught and encouraged to discover their full potential.
We offer a safe and growth-oriented environment where the children can engage in a range of fun and learning activities while exploring and developing their interests. Our early learning centre in Liverpool is open Monday to Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm and caters to children aged from 0 to 7 years.
At Rainbow Hut Early Learning we offer several learning programs, including the School Readiness Program, interactive learning via technology, videos, apps, etc., and language lessons for Mandarin & Hindi through songs, games and stores. All our programs have been meticulously crafted to promote curiosity amongst children and through fun learning help them grow and prepare for their schooling years.
The experienced staff at Rainbow Hut Early Learning Centre in Liverpool is committed to creating a nurturing space for children and contribute to their overall development via diverse learning practices. As a responsible team shaping young minds, we respect diversity, and individual beliefs and value multiculturalism and ensure that the children are always surrounded by positivity. Collectively, we aim to be a meaningful presence so that children can develop their interests, explore their favourite activities and be a part of a diverse culture that they can be proud of.
At our Rainbow Hut Early Learning Centre in Liverpool, these adorable and precious beings will be in the right hands and become a part of a great learning experience whilst having fun.
FEEL FREE TO HAVE A LOOK AT OUR PROGRAMS IN LIVERPOOL AND CONTACT US AT email@example.com, 0452400201 or (02) 9602 2880 FOR MORE INFORMATION!
We aim to help build capacity to ensure your children are ready to face what’s in store for them when they start school! Our programs cover a range of fun-learning activities that are designed specifically to trigger their overall growth.
- We work with utmost positivity and professionalism at all times within the centre.
- We practice what we preach and this reflects in our efforts to create a respectful environment for the broader community.
- We innovate and update our knowledge and mediums of interactive learning for the growth of children under our care.
- We adopt transparency and create ample space for open communication.
- We appreciate diversity and adopt a personalised approach to meet the unique needs of the children.
We abide by all our values and ensure that the parents and families are respected and valued while being given the space to:
- Be a part of the events and activities at the centre. To know more, visit our family communication section.
- Regularly discuss their child’s progress with our early childhood educators.
- Give feedback, and suggestions and share their opinion on operations and changes they wish to see.
For more information about our early learning centre in Liverpool, get in touch with us today.