- To work with a positive attitude at all times, and maintain professionalism within the centre
- To appreciate diversity and meet the needs of the children accordingly
- To maintain open communication and transparency through and through
- To regularly update our knowledge, and mediums of interactive learning for the betterment of children
- To practice what we preach and reflect the same in our actions at times whilst creating a respectful environment for the broader community.
Our centre abides by the values, that strengthen the foundation of our establishment and ensure that everyone in the community including parents and families are respected and valued along with being able to-
- Provide feedback, suggestions and share their opinion on operations and making them seamless for the benefit of the community.
- Be a part of the events and activities at the centre
- Discuss their child’s progress with our early childhood educators