RAINBOW HUT EARLY LEARNING PRESTONS CENTRE
Our Rainbow Hut Early Learning Centre in Prestons provides a nourishing environment where children are looked after, taught and encouraged to unleash their full potential.
We offer a comfortable, safe and growth-triggering environment to children where they can engage in a range of fun and learning activities while exploring their interests. Our purpose-built facilities are open Monday to Friday, 7 am to 6 pm and cater to children aged from 0 to 7 years in and around Prestons.
The experienced staff at Rainbow Hut Early Learning Centre in Prestons is committed to creating a nurturing space for children and contribute to their overall development via mindful practices. As a team, we aim to be a meaningful presence so that children can develop their interests, explore activities of their choice and be a part of a diverse culture that they can be proud of.
At Rainbow Hut Early Learning we offer several programs and lessons, including the School Readiness Program, interactive learning via technology, videos, apps, etc., and language lessons for Mandarin & Hindi through songs, games and stores. All our programs have been meticulously crafted to trigger curiosity amongst children and develop a knack for fun learning which will help them grow and prepare for their schooling years.
As a responsible team shaping young minds, we respect diversity, individual beliefs and value multiculturalism and ensure that the children are always surrounded by positivity.
At our Rainbow Hut Early Learning Centre in Prestons, these adorable and precious beings will be in the right hands and become a part of a great learning experience whilst having fun.
FEEL FREE TO HAVE A LOOK AT OUR PROGRAMS IN PRESTONS AND CONTACT US AT (02) 9826 0366 OR firstname.lastname@example.org FOR MORE
We aim to enhance and help build capacity to ensure your children are ready to face what’s in store for them when they start school! Our programs cover a range of fun-learning activities that are designed specifically to trigger their mental, physical and emotional growth.
- We work with a positive attitude and maintain utmost professionalism at all times within the centre.
- We regularly update our knowledge and mediums of interactive learning for the betterment of children.
- We always maintain open communication and transparency.
- We practice what we preach and this reflects in our efforts to create a respectful environment for the broader community.
- We appreciate diversity and adopt a personalised approach to meet the unique needs of the children.
We abide by all the values that could strengthen the foundation of our establishment and ensure that the parents and families are respected and valued while being given the space to:
- Be a part of the events and activities at the centre. To know more, visit our family communication section.
- Give feedback, and suggestions and share their opinion on operations and changes they wish to see.
- Regularly discuss their child’s progress with our early childhood educators.
For more information about our early learning centre in Preston, get in touch with us today.